The Village of Burk’s Falls hosts a variety of youth orientated programs that encourage and support active healthy lifestyles. Programs are organized through our Recreation Committee, who strive to provide programs that will engage local youth, through exciting, non-competitive activities.
Programs facilitated through the Recreation Committee include;
- T-ball ages 4 – 7 years
- Baseball ages 8 - 12
- Soccer ages 4 - 12
- 3 on 3 hockey elementary school age
- Indoor pond hockey elementary school age
In addition to these youth programs the Village supports several local organizations and groups who host additional programs throughout the year for both youth and adults, these include;
- “Old Timers” hockey
- Snow pitch with the Agricultural Society
- Special Olympics Baseball
- Weekly Euchre with Young at Heart Senior Centre
- Burk’s Falls Skating Club (Canskate)
Registration forms for the Recreation Committee facilitated programs can be requested here.